More than a thousand years ago the Rig Veda explained the seven rays of awareness.
Also in the bible there are stories about the seven pillars of Universal Wisdom. Every religion is aware of this holy sevenfold.
- The seven days in which the world was created.
- The seven prayers in the prayer (Our Father)
- The seven communities of Paul
- The seven tones in an octave
- The seven colours in the rainbow
- The seven days in a week
- The seven chakra’s
To see the connection between the seven and the modern science we have to be aware of the sevenfold constitution from which the human being is created, which comes from Light. We can call the Human being a Being of Light. The purpose of life (of this being of light) is to bring its consciousness as a human being on the level of the light being. (enlightenment) In this way the seven is serving as an archetype in our awareness to become conscious.
When we learn about the philosophy of life which all the ones who have studied the chakra’s are teaching us, we can clearly see that the human being is connected with the Universe. Of great influence is the important discovery that chakra’s are connected with the endocrine glands. (the ductless glands of the body, those which make an internal secretion or hormone which passes into the bloodstream and has an important influence on general metabolic processes) The chakra/ glands system shows the connection with the Universe. (The pineal, pituitary, thyroid, parathyroids, adrenals, ovaries, testes/pancreas, which has both an internal and external secretion) There is much more to discover and the medical science is relative unaware about the importance of the in and external secretion of the glands.
The seven Chakra’s
1) This unawareness is most clear in the knowing about the pineal, which is the biological clock in the body. (important for animals, as for most humans this gland is rudimentary) In total consciousness of being (awareness of Self), this chakra feeds the intuition, stimulates the fantasy and guides in dreams and visions
2) The Sahasrara (crown chakra) settling in the cerebral cortex, shows the universal awareness, the holy incarnation. This chakra is connected with the pituitary gland. This centre/chakra organizes the total hormone system which is the Universal existence of this chakra.
3) Whereas the pituitary gland makes the secretion possible for the hormones and activates growth, (also spiritual growth) so is the thyroid gland responsible for the energy household and metabolism in the body. This gland is connected with the Visdudha, the centre of intellect hich learns us to listen to our inner voice and stimulates the creativity.
4) Also there is not a lot known about the thymus gland/ parathyroids connected with the Ananhata, the heart chakra, responsible for love and relations, it is our centre of devotion. The thymus secretes a hormone which recognizes bacteria and viruses, from a spiritual view this chakra recognizes good and bad. The heartchakra is the balance and centre point in between higher and lower chakra’s and takes care of our well being in this world.
5) The Pancreas is in charge of the glucoses in the blood, it is an extention of the spleen chakra (Manipura) They are an important energy source. It lies in the solar Plexus and is also related with feelings of power and self identification and self esteem.
6) Behind the Svadishtana chakra in the belly we find the Gonads, male or female sex glands, connected with survival, needs and sexual life, emotions and feelings.
7) The lowest point of consciousness/awareness is reached in the Muladhara, the rootchakra.
This chakra settles us in this world,giving us trust, self confidence and self esteem which are also of influence on our state of health. Here we find the adrenal glands, an alarm system closely working with the pituitary gland.
It stops infections or uses them as an reaction of the body on infections and wounds but also on stress. In this rootchakra lies also the Kundalini, the female energy as an image of a serpent, sleeping in the rootchakra.
Kundalini is the symbol of the Goddess, in the East known as Shakti. For the Jews known as Shechinach and n the mystic of the Hebrew language known as Nagash, the rolled serpent waiting for her awakening, to be the bride of Mashiasch, the Messiah or the Christ. In India the marriage between Shakti and her male opponent the god Shiwa, who settles in the Crown chakra.
The synchronicity of the Kundalini fire and infections of the adrenal cortex is more than a coincidence. Very old religious symbolic knowledge and wisdom are explained through the connection from the chakra’s with the endocrine glands. These connections show us the relation between human beings and Cosmos.
It is not surprising but every chakra gives a positive and negative, as Spirit, soul and body are searching for an extreme strict balance. An unbalanced situation asks for correction.
We can find this correction in the dream. When we become aware what our dreams are telling us, we can find balance, harmony and peace again which will be reflected in the body as health.